Friday, November 17, 2006

Wink wink! Pink Links!!!!

Hello All!!

I have two new wonderful links for you!!

As Kruemi has hopefully fixed her Blog for good!

And Lynn has sucessfully opened one where all can post....


Please see the ever growing list to your right!!

xXx

p.s - Tweety - as you Blog is the great mystery of the internet - am I allowed to create you a link - or are you wishing to remain an enigma?!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I am afraid I didn't understand what you sent me on adding links, but I did add two. I didn't keep adding ecause I thought I might need to ask permision to add people. Should I?

Rianne said...

Lynn,

Click on the I Blogger square by your picture of Micahela.

It should take you to your dashboard.

On there select Change settings.

When the screen loads in the selection at the top there is one for Template.

Open that page. There should be a box with codes in it.

Scroll down quite a way and you should come to those codes on the help page and some that say Edit me.

If you add the persons address and then what you want to call their link as it shows you on the help page, it comes up like it has on my Blog!!

I have asked a few people's permission, depends on how well I 'know' them! And with Tweety it is more of a joke than a question!!!


Hope at least some of this is helpful!!

xXx

kruemi said...

Hey Rainie!! I hope your chapter is growing!! I'm so looking forward to it, siiiiiigh....