Saturday, November 04, 2006

Spending too much money!!

Hellooooo!!!

Thank you all for popping here to visit!!

Eliza, I would be honoured to be linked to your blog!!

I've just come back from a shopping trip with my best friend and she and I have spent sooo much money!!

Is it wrong that I have managed to buy 3 dresses?

All were in the sale though and all together totalled the price of a normal (not very expensive)dress!! Oooooh but I feel guilty!!!!

Anyway, I'm still on track for having Frozen Fires Chapter 10 posted by tomorrow evening (UK time) Lets hope I don't get too distracted with putting on a new clothes fashion show!!!

Rianne
xXx

3 comments:

Fatoomocyte said...

HAHA don't you just love doing that? My sis always come home after shopping and collapses but I have to try everything on again LOL...mad! Anyway, yay for chapter 10! Can't wait :D Ps: I just saw the most amazing dress in Monsoon on Thursday...shame its like £150 LOL

Anonymous said...

3 dresses for the price of one no guilt necessary!

Rianne said...

Oh I know!!They were a bargin and I wore one lastnight for visiting my friends and another today so two wears already! Making their 'cost per wear'total decrease!!!

But I liked them!!!

I also treated myself to series 2 of House on DVD today. I saw it when I was grocery shopping in Tesco's and just had to have it!!!

Anyway, its my treat for the screaming stress that writing chapter 10 has been!! But its posted now for better or for worse!!!

And Tweety, oooh Monsoon! I saw a gorgeous dress in there a while back and was awed to find it only £65! But I still had no money then and they have sold out now!!

But so beautiful, although I always want to touch all the fancy materials, I have to slap my own hands in that shop!!!

Rianne
xXx