Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ha ha!! Terrible Pictures Rule!!

Okay!

My friends and I have been having a joke and taking stupid self portrait pictures with our camera phones and this is my result!

Its kind of funny I guess so I thought I would put it on here and give you all a little giggle!!

xXx

12 comments:

Rianne said...

Ha! I have just realised that I look Naked in the pic! I'm not I was wearing a strappless little black dress I promise!!!

Argh! It may really have to go!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you look young and thin. Envious here!

Bean said...

Hey cutie!! Naked??? he he... that is funny... it's always great to take a pic and then only later realized what it really looks like.. I have this one that I really loved because it was my bestest guy friend (not boyfriend) in the world... but my head is in his lap and other people pointed out that it didn'tlook too nice... I was tres embarassed... really bad... probably red for like a week

Maritza said...

Lovely picture Rianne. Okay..admitt that you were naked....we won't tell. HAHAHAHA!!!

Rianne said...

hI gUyS!!

Well I wasn't naked Martiza - but I was a little drunk!!

Oh dear!! I wish I could show you the ones of my three friends who were talking them with me! They look so funny in a line - but GRUMPY ladies won't let me!!

Lynn - you know I always look soooo young! I have been told 16! That's unflatteringly young!!! You have to be 18 to drink in the UK and even though I really don't drink often - EVERY time I go anywhere to buy it, or even to nightclubs (which also have an 18 door policy) I have to prove my age! I am almost seven years older than I need to be! (I'll be 24 1st week in Jan!)It gets a little embarrassing now!!

Oh Eliza! Thats very funny about your friend!!! Very embarrasing!!I had a great picture I loved which I displayed quite happily in my UNI room for weeks - maybe months - until my Mum and Dad came to visit and my Mum said 'Oh my goodness why have you got this up?!'- you could only see right up my skirt to my underwear and no one had mentioned it to me!!!(Hopefully no one had noticed either!!)

xXx

kruemi said...

I can rarely feel embarressed seing pictures of myself because I succeed in avoiding people with a camera most of the time. I'm not very photogenic and I always look like my mother (I can't say that I like that fact).lol
But I like your pic, Rianne! It is funny!!!

Rianne said...

Oh Kruemi!

Come on!!Your pictures will not be that bad!!!

At least you will be wearing clothes!!

I went through that hiding from camera's phase when I was between the ages of 11 and 14 and there are no pictures of me at all and that's kind of sad! Photos are my favourite things, I have a whole room full of albums and albums of them!

I would also like to say that I am quite pleased by the tiny amount of my room that can be seen in my picture! Appart from something, which might be my friends leg on my bed, it looks quite tidy!! I am such a whirlwind wherever I go!

But we took these pics into my big oval mirror! My room is tiny!!! Especially with 3 other people in it!!!

xXx

Maritza said...

Rianne!!!!!
Ohhhhhh.....so you were drunk....Well, that explains it. HEHEHEHE!!!
Glad you like my pic on my blog.I replied to it on my blog. Check it out.
I'm tying to put a funny one up but for some stupid reason it is not letting me resize it. Waiting till later for my daughter's assistance.
Do you mind if I put a link of your blog onto mine???? Now if I can figure out how to do it. Elizaaaaaaa.....Hellllpppp!!!!!

Rianne said...

Sure Maritza!

I'm actually in the process of doing a link to yours right now I'll send you the help page that Eliza sent me - looks way more complicated than it is!! Trust me!!

Let me find it and I'll be back! I'll post it on your blog!

By the way I've been a speedy lady! I already replied to your message on your blog!!

xXx

Fatoomocyte said...

Gah photos *runs and hides* enough said! LOL ...but you look lovely Rianne lol :P

Rianne said...

Ooooh come on Tweety.....?

I'm using my coaxing voice!!!

Please?!

He He!!

It's not like we're asking your name........ (wink!!)

xXx

Fatoomocyte said...

This is me everyone.....take a GOOD LOOK :P