Hooray!!
I've managed it! You can all now link directly to Eliza's blog by clicking on her link on the right hand side of my blog!!
A technical masterpiece!!
Thank you Eliza for all your help!!!
Rianne
xXx
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
YAY Rianne!! How fun is that to see my link on another blog!!! Cool bean!
Hi Eliza!!
Its great isn't it! Thank you so much for putting me onto yours!!
I looked at that link you sent me and it completely boggled my head - but it was actually so easy in the end!
I love your ducks by the way!! One tiny red duck!! Yellow ducks like that always remind me of Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street!! That and paperclips! I had a weird childhood!!
Rianne
xXx
Lol, I still love Ernie and Bert!!!! What does that tell you about me??? :)
Ha! Bert and Ernie rock!!
I just have these werid remembrances of watching the one with the rounder head sing about rubber duckies and the one with the flat oblong head singing about paperclips!
And the Count!!
Sadly they don't play it here in the UK anymore, I'm not sure why as my friend's crazy daughter would love it!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I love the Count! Vun, tvo, sree! HAHA loooove him LOL...and oooh cookie monster! And oh Grover, cos no-one liked Grover and I felt so bad for him I just have to love him LOL....god I'm sad!
I found your Blog! YEY!! Looks great!
We still have a LP somewhere from Bert and Ernie, there is the song on when Ernie sings about his duck!! It's so cute!! :)
Geeee *rolling my eyes* I have a blogname but I forgot my password. *stupid me*
Ha ha! Tweety!! Grover!! Was he the one in the Trash can (dustbin!!)
Hi Mireille!! Welcome!!!
Hooray! I knew I wasn't crazy about the duckie song!!!
Can't you find your password by having them email it to you? I think if you click on the I E BLOGGER box that on the dashboard there is an option for them to send it to you!!
Hope this is helpful!!
xXx
Thanks Rianne I tried and made a new password. But it seems that the computer doesn't like me anymore :(
Oh well, I don't mind not being bleu ;)
I'll try again later on.....
Thanks again!
Oh these things are VERY tempermental!! I would try later! It will probably work then! I know that Kruemi's isn't working properly right now either!
Mine is new! I'm hoping for at least a week problem free before all the problems set in!!!
xXx
Rianneeeeeeee no Oscar the grouch was the one in the dustbin LOL...Grover was thin and blue with a big pink mouth and smile :D Bless him, I am just smiling thinking about him...see! No-one even remembers him, poor dear...never mind Grover, Auntie Tweety is here...
I remember him and loved him... he was my favorite along with Ernie...
Huh I so don't believe u Liza Liza....you're just trying to act all chummy and steal my poor Grover away from me just like with my Sully's...Copy Cat Liza! :P
Hello my crazy guys!
You know Tweety I cannot picture Grover. That makes me sad! I will have to look him up on the net!! Or is that terribly sad in the you are way to old grow up sense!!!!
Eliza, I hope you are feeling better!!!
xXx
Hey, Thanks Eliza for linking me on to your blog. And now I see it here too. Thanks Rianne.
Tweety....I so very well remember Grover from my childhood that after years of searching, I finally found him when I visited Sesame Place a couple of months ago. I bought a nice size of him. My family swore I was flipping. No one touches my dear Grover. I especially love when he sings..."Monster in the Mirror. "I even made him a Super Grover costume. I just adore that skinny blue monster. See....I'm not ashamed to love him. So there....HEHEHE!!!!
YAY for the Grover Lovers Club! YAAAAAY
Cool...I'm down with the Grover Lover Club. Anyone with us. HEHE!!!
Okay! Okay!
Now that I know who Grover is! Thank you Tweety for your very cute Blog picture!!
Hooray for the Grover Lover Club!!!
xXx
I have started so many random clubs its insane..."We hate David" club, "We are mad" club, "We hate Kevin Lindsey" club (thats the rat lecturer) and "We love Grover" club....hmmm perhaps I should get a hobby! LOL or maybe a PhD
Post a Comment