Sunday, November 05, 2006

Frozen Fires Chapter 10 now posted!!!

Hooray!!

That stress is finally over!!

Its Bonfire Night here in the UK, a firework celebration night where we light bonfires to celebrate the fact that Guy Fawkes was unable to blow up our houses of parliament in London a long long time ago!

Well its all great if you aren't trying to write!!

Fireworks have been exploding constantly since it went dark at about half 5!!!! Been driving me crazy!!!

Anyway,enough moaning!!

Here's Chapter 10!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/10/

It's turned out completely differently from what I first planned, its gained a life of its own I swear, its crazy!!

Enjoy!!

Rianne
xXx

2 comments:

kruemi said...

Hey Rianne! I finally put your link to my Favourites what means I won't forget to stop by here anymore! Yay! I love ch 10 and I know what you mean about chapters developing their own lifes! It is fun though and surprises me everytime when that happens.

Rianne said...

It is very creepy!

I set out with one goal in mind and then as it goes along it seems to twist itself into something different and usually better - so I am not complaining!!

Ha! Oh Kruemi!Remember when you asked me how long I thought Frozen Fire's would be when finished! Who would have thought I'd be at chapter 11 and not have even reached the part I had in my head which would have been my 3rd short had I not decided to give my writing skills a stretch!! I'm very glad I did though!!

Did that make any sense?!

I'm sure you can figure out what I mean!!! Eventuallyyyyyyy!!!!