Ha ha!!
Its done!
Chapter 12.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/12/
I hope you all enjoy!
Its a nice chapter this time!!
Have a good rest of Friday (22 minutes here!!) and a wonderful weekend!!
xXx
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I've told you already on your thread that I loved this chapter, but it never hurts to tell it twice!!!! I hope your weekend was a nice one... Talk to you tomorrow again!!!
Why thank you!!
And you are right - it never hurts to be told again!! He he!!
I hope your weekend was great too!!
But I have an announcement for the people of England -
DRIVING LESSON 1 HOUR AND COUNTING!!
He he!!
xXx
I hope there are a few survivers!!!LOL
O-oh, I'm gald I don't live near you!! LOL!! How many do you have to go??
Well I don't think I would be a good driver in England ;) You drive on the wrong side hehehehe!!
Hi you two!!
Kruemi, I am out on my own two feet again - so all the population of England is safe once more!!
Mireille, I have been learning for two years with at least one lesson a week!! I am never going to pass so my driving to the Netherlands won't have to be a worry for you!! :)I've just come back to your review for Chapter 12! Thank you! I'm off to reply!!
xXx
HAHAHA driving lesson 2 days and counting lol...I feel your pain...
HEY MISSY!!!! Where the heck is the next chapter. (((tapping feet))) I'm waiting....
Oh, I have been learning for 20 years to drive but don't dare take the driving test or to drive in the city.
Post a Comment