Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Argh!! I'm so bored!!

Hi Guys!!

Just felt the urge to start a new post and shake things up a little bit!!

As an titbit update on my fic - shhhhh.... there is a lot of snow!!!

Ha ha ha!!!

No seriously, I think I can get it done by the end of the week?

MAYBE friday, but no promises!!

I'm having fun with this chapter so expect something nice and humorous and much lighter than some of the previous ones!!

Hopefully a little something to make you all smile!!

xXx

8 comments:

Fatoomocyte said...

YAY :D Don't worry...considering hiring assassin to kill self and remove boredom as I type LOL

Rianne said...

oH NO!!


No hitmen Tweety.... Need you to continue Fortunes Fool (HA HA!)- and think of all the lives you may save when you are Dr. Tweety!!

Do you know what discipline you fancy practising!?


But Yay! Its half 11 - nearly dinnertime!!!

I'm SO SICK of my crappy job!!

How are the painters?

xXx

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the next fun chapter. I look forward to having them wake up in each others arms and figure out what they really feel besides cold.

http://community.eons.com/blogs/entry/9010

I am trying out this blog think and here is the link I think

Rianne said...

Hi Lynn!!

Oh I know you are all waiting!! Soon!

I'm having alot of fun writing it all though at the moment - If only I wasn't stuck at work right now I could be typing away!!

But I think you will all like what I have planned for this next chapter although an event in the future may cause some shock and raised eyebrows!!

xXx

Fatoomocyte said...

LOL sorry I haven't been back here today...madness....so I missed your comment :( Anyway lol...hitman has been and left me with a splitting head(ache)*giggle* sorry bad lines....ummm not too sure about the life saving...I'll be in the corner going wait lemme just see what the book says.....LOL....and speciality? Hmmm dunno am considering general medicine/A&E medicine but its pretty rough and you have no life....so may obstetrics....me like babies :)

Rianne said...

Awwww... me like babies too!!

But A&E would be great, you could pretend to be on ER, but like really be on er!!!

But bless you, I'm sure you will do great!! Do you watch Scrubs?! The Doctors on there are crazy - you should watch it and sigh in relief - that even though they are not real - you cannot ever be that terrible!!

I hope your headache is better - I have a terrible one at the moment- think I need new glasses as I am on the computer way way too much!!

xXx

Fatoomocyte said...

LOL no I don't watch scrubs....funnily I never got into it but I have heard tales lol....not good! LOL....hmmm don't even know if I will get through this year let alone get to A&E consultant level! LOL...mind you I met the consultant in St Mary's who was always introduces himself as the one who co'ordinated the response during the Paddington rail crash...he's such a git...maybe I'll check if they are all that arrogant before I pick LOL

Rianne said...

Oh yeah!! You don't want to be stuck working with people like that!!!

Argh!!!

I'm even more bored today than yesterday!!

But it is friday!!

Are they up to anything fun for Children in Need where you are!!

Oh and re: the link - never fear!!! And I have sent you a PM!!

xXx