Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ta Da!!!! A link to Maritza's Blog!!

You will now be able to find a lovely pink link to Maritza's Blog over to the right!!!


Hooray for Blogs!!!!

xXx

6 comments:

Maritza said...

Hey, Cool!!! Thanks for linking me up. HEHEH!!! Now if people will actually dare to venture over there. HAHAHA!!! Don't worry....I'm not that nutty....YET!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
I'm still struggling adding links. I'll get there if it fries my brain out. HAHA!!!! My overannalying gets me into trouble at time. I'm sure it's staring in my face. Don't you hate when that happens. HEHEHEHE!!!!

Rianne said...

Ha!

I've been to your site and know that you have managed it now! Yay!!

Thank you!!!

xXx

Maritza said...

Yeah, I've finally managed it. I'm getting there. The skin thing is still a hassle, but you know what, that weird color of I think fuchsia that I have is sort of growing on me. I shall hate to see it go. Notttt!!!! HEHEHE!!!
Come on people...come visit me. I'm not that scary....Really....
Muewhahahahahha!!!!!!!

Maritza said...

Ohhh...Pssst...I've posted another simple poem...

Fatoomocyte said...

Hey Rianne, I just wanted to let you know that I read chapter 10 of your story but I am just so stressed out I haven't had time to post feedback...Eliza if you are reading this then its the same for you...I'm really sorry and I promise to get to it asap! Btw I loved both chapters :P

Rianne said...

Hey Tweety!
Thats no problem lady!

I'm glad you enjoyed!!

xXx