Thursday, November 23, 2006

Possible new story ideas are a bubbling!!

Hmmm, maybe its just that I am terribly bored today but I have been considering my options for a new short, or maybe a series of shorts that I would like to write soon.

I have a few major ideas...

One involving Marjorie and her visits to CS in the later seasons. (only the fun stuff - pre-illness and death and all that hardship!!)

But I know I have promised quite a few people that I will write an M&S only romantic short. I was thinking of trying my hand at one post - marriage, which I haven't done yet!!

I'm considering writing both ideas into one story....?

I think its just that I am feeling a little Blaaaarrrr (Pulling a face that's a mixture between despair and a need for chocolate) about Frozen Fires at the moment....

I want to finish it, and I'm still totally in love with it, don't get me wrong, but I'm a little worried that I have seriously dragged out a very very basic plotline to its limits and there's not much left - maybe only 3 or 5 more chapters?! And its not turned out as action based as I would have liked...

Arghhh.... I don't know!!

I also wanted to ask if there was anyone out there who had always wanted to read a story about something that I could have a go at?! I'll try my hand at anything!!!

I'd love any thoughts!!!

xXx

4 comments:

Fatoomocyte said...

Hey Rainie...I think a short would be awesome, and I don't really mind what it's about lol...there are so many things that were left "unfinished" in the show lol...hmmm....giggle...anyway don't worry about the "blah"iness of Frozen Fingers LOL...I'm sure you'll get back into it...and for the record, just cos a story is all complex doesn't neccessarily make it a good read....I love your story for its simplicity...so just take a breather and then get back to it cos even if there are only 3-5 chapters left, I wanna see how it ends :):):)

Rianne said...

Hey Tweetypie!!

Thank you for your wonderful words!

And as a treat for your kindness - ha ha! A new short!! I got a little carried away with another simple idea last night and whhhooooossssshhhh, there was a 3000 word short appearing on ff.net!!

A little different - sweet AND naughty, but hopefully not in a bad taste way!!

xXx

Maritza said...

Rainnie, you just make sure you finish Forzen Fires to a decent end bringing everyone back to health. Help Matthew with his guilt. Colleen and Brian can be mad a little for abandoning them but get over it soon. I guess Ingrid too, but she will see that he had to get immidiate help for her sister. And just let the town get together helping each other braving the storm. And M&S arriving there in awe at how well they are getting along. And of course, M&S having a new secret understanding of each other. HEHE!!!

Rianne said...

ha!

Well I do have an ending planned, I know exactly what is going to happen - I'm just not sure what pace to keep going with it! Ooooooh I don't know!!!

I'm going to work on chapter 13 and get it up on Sunday evening....hopefuuulllllllllllyyyyyyy!!!!

xXx