Hooray!!!
Finally - the mini crisis of fanfiction faith has been calmed, at least until next chapter!!
Chapter Eleven
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/11/
Hopefully a little something for everybody!!
xXx
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It has been a huge something for me!! I love the way you are writing and thinking!!!! Will M&S realize in your story that they both want the same??????????????
I hope the same as kruemi does!!! It would be great if they'd still realize that they both want the same. Perhaps a little romantic encounter in that shelter they're in now. ; )
I really like this fanfic!!! Thanks!!!: )
Romy
Hi Kruemi and welcome to my very pink blog Romy, I'm glad you are enjoying!!
Things are going to happen which might change their beliefs about the others lack of interest - but rememeber I cannot push it too far as the story is supposed to end just before their dramatic trip to Boston!!!
hmmmmmmm.... revealing information!!!
xXx
Sometimes just a thought or knowing of a possibility can be more thrilling than the result - it was a great time with them in their early relationship...
I totally agree with kruemi... and that is why I want to go early with my next fic...
Hmmm... I'm trying to be good and keep back all the story surprises!!
But there is some VERY good stuff to come I promise!!!
He he!!
xXx
Post a Comment