Friday, November 03, 2006

My New Blog!!

Hello All!!

Welcome to my new Blog!!

I've accidentally created this when trying to post as 'logged in' on Eliza's blog as I am stupid with technology!!

Anyway, I'm very glad I did!!

Please come and talk to me!!


Rianne
xXx

11 comments:

Fatoomocyte said...

Hey...welcome to the blog world LOL...love the layout :)
HAHA its too funny you put this up as an accident LOL...but I think its great, now I can harass you here too! YAY LOL
Hope you're having fun :P
Ps: YAY I get to be the first one EVER to comment here! LOL :):)

Rianne said...

Hi Tweety!!!

Isn't it cute!! A little too pink maybe but....

I've just been playing around with it!!!

Yay!! You are the first Thank you!!
And I would love you to come and harrass me on here anytime!!!

But yes Stupid me clicked on some link and just kept filling in the fields all the while thinking " Why are they asking me this?" Then I got to a page that asked me to choose a URL and then a background and I thought, hmmmmmm what am I doing?!

But I love it now!! He he!!

Rianne
xXx

kruemi said...

LOL, I once created a blog purposefully but I have no idea how to create a new thread there. So I'm loitering on everyone else's (I don't know if that is grammatically correct)and have fun writing nonsense there! Now I have a new place!! YAY!!!

Fatoomocyte said...

LOL Kruemi...you are just too funny...all the time you spend "loitering" on my blog and I thought you actually enjoyed it but noooo you just couldn't figure out how to work your own! LOL....I am most seriously displeased! (both about you loitering & not thinking to ask me how to work your blog!!) This is not to be borne! (Miss Elizabeth!!) Sorry Rianne lol...I know you love P&P as much as Kruemi & I, I saw your thread on it!! HAHA :) :P

Anonymous said...

Hello, Rainie.....
Thought I'd pop in to show you some love. I'll try to pop in when I can and if I remember. HAHA!!!You can always harass me to harass you. I don't mind. HAHA!! And too funny about accidently creating this blog. HAHA!!! I did the same on Kait's space over on MSN and wound up with my own blog. HAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, me again. Question...Now that you are a little experience signing in accidently. Would you accidently know how to accidently help me sign on as a new account? Every name I put in won't allow me to use it. So I haven't the pleasure to be blue like you. I'm still black. HAHAHA!!!

Rianne said...

Hi guys!!

Glad you all found me!!

You are all very welcome to loiter here as long as you'd like!!

And Tweety you have NO IDEA how much I love P&P!!! Oh my goodness!!!He!! We can quote that along with DQ!!!

Maritza! I'll PM you on the forum to explain!!!Although it may not be right as I'm not 100% on what I DID!!!!


Rianne
xXx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me and I will save this link to read often

Rianne said...

Hi Lynn!!

Good to know it works!! I had Anny leave me a message too saying it didn't work!!

Oh dear!!! I just thought anyone could come here and post!! Oh this technology is sooooo complicated!!!

I'm very glad your here!!

Rianne
xXx

Bean said...

Hello Rianne!!

Would you mind if I made you a link on my blog so that I can switch betweent the two with ease (others would be able to as well..)

Eliza

Rianne said...

Hi Eliza!

Fire away!

I'd be honoured!!!

Rianne
xXx