Here you go...
After more issues with Fanfiction.net than one woman can really stand - here is the very simple version it finally allowed me to post with notepad.
So here you go...
Chapter 13 (mark three!)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/13/
xXx
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey Rainie...I will eventually get round to posting on the forum lol but just doing this quickly before I run off to "study" LOL...haha...anyway I looooved this chapter...I can't say what exactly it was but just the whole way it was written was unbelievable...M&S getting closer & starting to realise what they mean to each other...sigh...I will quote my fav lines on the forum LOL....hmm just a question though...perhaps I am being super dumb but I didn't think she actually kissed Sully...I thought she sorta imagined what it would be like but she didn't? Everyone on the forum thinks she kissed him though so please please help me understand lol...and I don't mean the kiss before she went to sleep I meant this bit "She could not speak. All she could see in her mind was his eyes, so close. His warm mouth open over hers, breathing his heated breath against her in ways that would fog even the warmest glass. Her whole body rushed warm as her mind followed through the hazy chain of events until she felt the softness of his upper lip against… no she could not have, she would not have!
Her fingers had found their way up to her lips again and begun twisting her lower one between two fingers."...was that when she was seriously out of it? Sorry I must be really really dumb :(
Hi lady!!
Thank you!!
I really needed that this morning!!!Bless you!!
What happened earlier was :[b]She nuzzled closer seeking his warmth, tilting her head back a little and he felt the soft brush of her lips, like ice, against his cheek. Without really thinking he repositioned himself, took a shuddery breath and opened his mouth, lowering it to millimetres from her slightly parted lips, and with eyes closed he gently began to breeze his warm breath over her lips.
Feeling this intenser heat her eyes drifted open as she reached a more definite consciousness. She could not believe what was happening, she was so dizzily aware of just how intimate his actions were, just how close he was. His face so close he was a blur, when she tried hard to focus she could just make out that his eyes were closed, and the overwhelming nearness of his lips. She could feel the nearness of his bare chest, his legs over hers. She was floating on a haze, and his warmth felt like it was flowing into her.
The sheer difference in temperature between his breath and the chilly air had started to cause condensation to dew up on her lips, she unconsciously ran her tongue over her lower lip to remove it, accidentally catching his upper lip in the process.
Suddenly completely aware of what she had just done, she watched in amazement as a shudder ran through him, his eyes flew open and mesmerised she saw the pupils flare wide and the colour deepen.
Both froze. Staring deep into each other. Neither sure of what to do.
[/b]
So she kind of did - but as she was delirious she's not 100% sure!!
So really it was kind of like a kiss...
I don't know!
This chapter is being nothing but trouble!! No wonder it is Chapter 13 after all!!
xXx
Ha I forgot!
I got your PM about the LOST you lucky lady!!
Hmmmmm Sawyer!!
How many epis have been on so far? I have been naughty and spoiling it by having a peep on televisionwithoutpity site
Hmmmmm Sawyer indeed!! But I'm spoiling nothing for you!!!
xXx
LOL hmmmm Sawyer LOL....giggle...I am on episode 3 right now....it's quite creepy actually LOL....but totally AWESOME as always :P
Unfortunately I don't know anything about Lost. When it started here, I began spending my evenings TV free (most of the time) because I had just started to write lol....
How is 14 coming??? I hope M&S are still keeping each other warm looool!!!
Hi!
Yes, M&S are on a little hiatus, but still warm and about to get much much warmer!!
He he!
I'm working on a new short though -which I want to have up in the new few days!!
xXx
I'm looking forward to read the new story!!!! better said, I can't wait to read!!!!
Post a Comment