Thursday, November 23, 2006

A new short named FREEDOM!!

Ha ha! Inspired by my earlier posting - here is a new little one for all to read!!

Its rather different to my usual stuff - I gave it a ff.net 'm' rating as I think it deserves it! Although I may change it later as I hate that it hides it from the original page!

Anyway - I just sat and scribbled away - and I am embarrased to say that the idea came to me on my bus journey home from work! HA HA!!

Anyway - I hope you enjoy and that no one is offended!

And Tweety, thank you for your encouraging reply to my last post here - I just got it now!!

Without further ado:

Freedom


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3257982/1/

Enjoy!!!

Rianne

xXx

2 comments:

Maritza said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I am not embarrassed in the least. Superbly done and in good taste. You have capture the essence of M&S to the max. I am impress.
And, ohhhhhhh....Rainnie...You are a NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY little girl. HOT! HOT! HOT! But...SWEET, GENTLE and ROMANTIC. Just the right amount of slow angonizing descriptiveness to heighten the moment. Left you a more descriptive details on the board. I want more of this, you hear!!!!!

Rianne said...

Why Thank you lady!!

Ha ha!!

I've replied on my thread already!!

Was actually loads of fun to write - really easy! It just seemed to appear on the screen!!

I'm still working on the idea about Marjorie being in town - maybe that can have a little m&s like this in it too!!!

xXx