
Hi All!!
I'm still with you just about!!
So nice to hear from you all!! I am around on occasion, but time keeps on getting away from me!
I've been wallowing a little in the two fics at the moment, despite all the encouragement from your wonderful selves and from complete strangers on ff.net!! I've been jotting ideas but I keep getting distracted! I will finish though! I will I will!! And it will hopefully be soon!!
I'm away for most of the week on two separate trips!! Feel like a lucky lady to not only have time off work - but two mini adventures!! But I'll be back soon WITH A NEW CHAPTER!!
Just need to find my flow again!!
And Lynn's lovely blog has inspired me to add little photos to my posts so... Thank you Lynn!! I thought I would start with this one!!
Rianne
xXx

4 comments:
I like your screen capture. Happy Birthday!
OMG, did I really miss your birthday???? On the forum is no thread for you... I'm happy to hear from you though!!!! I'm glad you are still with us :)!!!! And I hope to talk to you veeeeeery soon again!!!!
Hi!!
oH NO Kruemi! Never fear - you didn't miss my birthday! Lynn was guessing (kind of!) where the picture was from!
My birthday is January - and you didn't forget it then either!! :)
Hope you are well!!
Lynn, I got the email text of the story! Just now! I'll read it and be back to you asap!!
xXx
Aaaaah Rainie! You're aliiiiiiive! LOL...yay! We have much catching up to do....aaaah ER!!!!!!!!! Nooooo Ray!!!!! LOL....I miss you lol and hope to catch you sometime :)
Post a Comment