
Hi All!!
Just thought I would tease you with more questions than answers....
"He felt as if he were fighting for his life as his fingers clawed frantically at the rise of snow and ice before him. His slippery and hindered progress as defeating as his mind was berating. The daylight turning the solid surface before him from pristine glass to unsubstantial mush beneath his touch.
Everything you touch… his mind warned him. Look what happens to everything you touch.
Concentrate upon the task. Forget the fear, forget the cold bite of the surface against the tender flesh. Forget the exhaustion, forget the welling pain of tears. Bite back the twinge of pain in your chest as you wish to be able to change events past.
Focus upon the task. Only the task.
Do not get swept away in the torrents of emotion sliding torturously towards you like the glacier slip. Forgo the plaguing, dancing displays of your previous ineptitude.
For none of that matters now.
Keep on going, keep on trying.
Everything you touch… his mind warned him. Look what happens to everything you touch.
Concentrate upon the task. Forget the fear, forget the cold bite of the surface against the tender flesh. Forget the exhaustion, forget the welling pain of tears. Bite back the twinge of pain in your chest as you wish to be able to change events past.
Focus upon the task. Only the task.
Do not get swept away in the torrents of emotion sliding torturously towards you like the glacier slip. Forgo the plaguing, dancing displays of your previous ineptitude.
For none of that matters now.
Keep on going, keep on trying.
You’ll reach the light at the end of the tunnel. "
Chapter to follow as soon as possible!!
xXx

8 comments:
You are back at writing!!! YAY!!!! But who is in such trouble??? M&S should be safe in their cave!!! Or did you send Sully out, alone????? Meany!!! I'm looking forward to read the whole chapter!
Hi Kruemi!!
I am indeed back to the writing game! I did promise I would eventually!!
But ha ha!! No more questions for I shall not spoil the surprises!!
I hope to have the chapter done soon!! I'm working on it now!!
xXx
Well, I could try :) lol... waiting paaaaaaatiently (WE lol)
Well I like chocolate... and cookies...!!
:-)
xXx
Shock! I have to grease your palm??? but I like chocolate and cookies myself!!!!! LOL
Eek!!! You know how excited I am, don't you?!:) Great teaser...I need MORE!!! I've got that whip crackin'! Where's that smiley when I need it? :) Nice to have you back, Chick!
*giggle* you are gaining an evil streak Rainie lol...eeevil! LOL...but I'm so glad to see your back....psst...pleeeeeease tell me you watched the ER finale so I can weep my eyes out here!!!
awww Kruemi!! I promise I will behave!!
Amy! Welcome!! And you stay away with that WHIP! People will talk!!
Tweety Tweety!! I'll allay to your blog for the er finally.... Ohhhhhh!!!!
xXx
Post a Comment