
Hi all!!
I've more news and I'm bored and felt like chatting on here!!
I've been working on a website for my DQ fiction!!
Yay! I thought I would be too much of an idiot to be able to make a site myself, but its turning out okay!! Simple, but the best things are, trust me I'm living proof!!
I'm afraid it is not quite done yet, I need to add the most important items... the stories themselves, but you get the idea!!!
So it should be finished in the next few days and I would hope also that the next chapters of Frozen Fires and Starting All Over again might be coming along soon too!!
I'm going to try my best!!
xXx

4 comments:
YAY sounds great :D:D:D:D Glad to hear you're alive again lol
Tweety!!
I'm currently hugging myself as you are (how many miles away is London from me?!!)
So good to hear from you!!
Hope you are good!!
xXx
P.S. I may be coming to see you and Kruemi? Keep fingers toes and whatever grover has crossed!!
Wow! Great site!! And you have already quite a lot of stories!!
And of course we hope to meet you in London!! Huzzah!!!
Thank you Kruemi!!
Its not brilliant - but its easier to make than I thought it would be!!
Just tries at times to give me a headache!!
I do have quiet a few stories now and more to come hopefully soon!!
xXx
Post a Comment