Sunday, April 29, 2007

Chapter 5 and talk of evil...

Hmmm, really does seem that evil may in fact be contagious!!

Mwahhaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!

Chapter 5!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3408467/5/

xXx

4 comments:

kruemi said...

Hi Rianne,
we haven't talked in ages, I hope this is not because of the influence of evilness!!!! I hope you are alright and the writing is coming along nicely.... (WE)

kruemi said...

I echo my post... 15 days later!!! (shock lol)

Maritza said...

Hello Stranger,
Long time not hearing from you and I see you have a new fic. Things are happening delaying my cathcing up on all fics. Hopefully soon enough I'll catch up.
Hear from you soon....Take care...

Sarah said...

Hey, stranger!!!

I keep waiting for new chapters, and finding none! I hope all is well with you and that we hear from you soon!!! Not just for the fic ;) (that's just an added bonus :P)