Sunday, February 25, 2007

Uh oh! She's on a roll!!

And she's talking about herself in the third person!! Whoops!!

Yes, Chapter 3 of Starting All Over Again is done already!!

But I have been writing shorter chapters which I find way less stressful!!

Hope you all enjoy it!!

Chapter 3!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3408467/3/

xXx

9 comments:

kruemi said...

You are really a busy bee!!I take my hat off to you!!

Rianne said...

Oh I know, but its a really great distraction!!!


and I don't here any of you lot moaning about it!! (WE) Ha! I now know the code!!

xXx

Marie V said...

Heya! Guess what I did. Three guesses.

I'll get on the forum tonight. Geography is kickin' my sorry butt this quarter. And if I'm feeling really productive, I'll post the first bit of the story for you.

By the way, I was inspired! Oh, I have to tell you. He's going to get away with it and then go to Boston and talk to dear ol' mother. Details abound, this story is becoming ridiculously long but I'll hold off on what he does until I get feedback.

And for the record, I'm totally digging this story of yours xD

Rianne said...

Hi Lady!!!

Welcome welcome!!

I'm so glad you managed to find it here!! :) Welcome to the world of pink! Black is my colour so I thought I'd branch out!!

He! I got a shudder of that evil kind of delight when I read that about your story!! Mwaaahhhaaaaahahaha!!!

Don't worry about the lenght of the story!! People love that!!

And I CANNOT wait to start reading it!!!

I'm glad you like the new story! I am still on the 'I think its a bit silly' edge about it - but I am going to improve it! Hopefully the scenes to come will be better!!

xXx

Rianne said...

Minnie,

I've added your blog to my links! (Hope that's okay!! Tell me if it's not and I'll vanish it!!)

Now you just need to post us something so we can say Hello!!

Is that you in the picture?!

Gorgeous pic!! I love seeing who I'm chatting too!!!

Mine was a joke pic! My friends and I were being foolosh and doing self portraits taken on our camera phones in a mirror!! (we really do have lives for the record!!)But I didn't think a regular photo was quiet me! (I also didn't think the pic would appear on all my posts! I really must find out how to take that off!!) Oh well!!

I tried your journal - but I COULD NOT work that out! I can be so dim with computers!!!

Let me know about the Blog thang!!

xXx

Rianne said...

Oh i hate that I cannot alter the spellings on these posts once I have posted them!

For the record I mean 'Foolish' and 'quite' and I can spell sometimes! I just type too damn fast!!

xXx

Marie V said...

I'm all for the pink. Pink grooves. I own one pink article of clothing! Granted, it's the first one in eight years. But still!

I love the silly! Silly makes me happy. Angst is good, because we always need a good cry now and again (or often) but silly makes you just... happy. Which is a good change.

Yeah, pretend that made sense.

It's totally groovy that you added me. Once I figure it out, I'll add you! And I'm posting... shortly. It is me in the picture. It was taken by my brother.

I love your picture.

Let me poke my journal. Granted, it's friendslocked so you can't read the entries unless you have an LJ and friend me, buuuuuut yesh. I'll take a looksie.

xox

Rianne said...

Ha!

I own zero items of pink clothing!! We had a pink clothes day in honour of breast cancer and I had to raid my friends closets!!

Your silly comment kind of makes sense!! I know what you mean!! But yes I'm trying harder to make the next chapter better! I have decided that I'm not pleased with the first three - I'm such a drama diva!! But Its too late to change them now!!

I visited the postable blog already!! Hello!!!

And I have no idea what you meant about the journal! But I never understand anything! I'm that kid that always asked the irritating questions!!

xXx

Marie V said...

Hahaha! At least I'm not alone on the pink front. My boss is France is a fan of pink. We'll she what she steals from my closet.

Drama! What can I say, silly is good, but we all love a bit of drama, no?

HELLO!

The journal thing. My livejournal. You have to have a livejournal account and I have to make it so your account can read my journal. It's called "friends only" so complete strangers can't read your entries. Does that make more sense?

xox