Monday, February 05, 2007

Ooooh yeah!! 18!! In the UK this story is finally legal to drink!!

Enjoy enjoy!!

Chapter 18!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/18/

And Kruemi! Never fear – I am here and behind again! And have managed to avoid dropping like a fly!!!

xXx

12 comments:

kruemi said...

I'm happy to hear that you rather fly like a fly :):):):):):):)!!!!

Lynn said...

So you can drink now and of course you never have before

Rianne said...

Hi Guys!!

Yes Kruemi! I flit like a fly - but work has stolen my buzz somewhat!!! ha ha!!

And Lynn... Well I have been able to drink since I was 18... but never very well!! But my story seems to be quite the party animal...I haven't seen her since monday night!!! he he!!

xXx

kruemi said...

Goooood morning, Rianne, I hope everything is fine in Blackpool! Our snow is gone as well, we have kind of spring again (rolling my eyes)... How is 19 doing??? :)

Rianne said...

Hey Kruemi!!

I am well!! I hope you are too!!

Yes, we had one flurry of snow and then nothing at all more. So sad! I have to come into work!!! Argh!!!

With 19 it is currently simmering away!! I'm afraid that the end of FF is dawning... I think maybe 2 or 3 more chapters...

but never fear - the sequel is coming along much better than I expected in the planning stakes, so....


xXx

kruemi said...

Can you see the *rubbing the other man's head* emoticon??? Don't worry, Friday will be here soon enough!!! Yay for the next chapters of FF and the sequel!!

Rianne said...

Oh Kruemi!!

The headache smiley!! awww!!

Thank you!!

Well its 2pm here... I am go home in about 2 hours...trying to look on the brightside!!! :wink:

They really do need some smilies!!!

xXx

kruemi said...

Hey Lady!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!! I won't send you flowers though (I could do it on MSN lol), for a simple reason: I love flowers and am so crazy that I boycott cut flowers because of that... I only give away potted flowers and if someone (who knows me) feels the need to give me some, I get potted flowers, too. Eliza's parent would have gone bankrupt if I had been a customer there... Okay, I'm off again... I just wanted to tell you that I felt your pain because of the forum (sometimes it tells me that I'm banned from it, I nearly collapsed as that happened the first time lol)...

Rianne said...

Hi sweetie!!


Oh I survived the trauma of no forum for a whole 30 mins before it came back!! But Eliza said it was misbehaving for her too - so maybe it was a real fault!!

Thank you for your valentines wishes!! I hope you have a nice day too! Did Kalle treat you?!

And I love the idea of a living plant that flowers!! Although for my friends giving just the flowers means that they cannot kill the plant as they usually do!!!

xXx

kruemi said...

I so need a laughing emoticon here right now!!! I have to admit that I killed some plants in my life as well... but my friends know that by now, they only give me such that aren't very thirsty!!!! And I got a grin from my husband as a treat!!! Here it is rainy (LOL!!!) which doesn't help to improve my mood... I hope yours is better!!! -What about that library job?????

Rianne said...

Oh the library job... well...

It turned out it wasn't what I thought it was!!

I'll PM and explain!!!

Glad to hear there was a cheery Kalle in the house yesterday!! But no card?! Is valentines not that popular in Germany?!

xXx

kruemi said...

Nope, at least not for us... well, we survived many years without it :) although it is of course nice to hear that someone is thinking of you... I'll respond to your pm... I only was busy with the new chapter and tidying up and cleaning for some guests tomorrow, but latest on Sunday I will have time again!!!