Hi little Miss Cliffhanger... how is it going????? Ahem... just wanted to say that I think M&S must be terrible cold again, the clothes still clammy and now that they even loosened their physical contact the body heat to warm each other is gone as well... PLEEEEEEASE, help them soon (WE) :)
I have no idea how much you have missed - or I for that matter - and its going to take ages to trawl through all the posts to find my old posts! But I shall!! I shall!!
I very much enjoyed the new chapter of WAY - sucker for the sweetness - but the appearence of D makes me very nervous in my belly!
11 comments:
CRUEL! MEAN! lol!
So therefore, by rule, since it is cruel and mean, I LOVED IT! Eee
And I have been inspired.
Ha ha!
If you mean my chapter was cruel?!!
Moi?? Cruel?? (Pulls face of pure innocence!!)
which quickly slips into her 'little miss cliffhanger' face! Mwahaha ahaahahahahhhhhhaaaaaa!!!
I'm hoping to get a review of your 1st chapter up and ready today!
Ha ha!!
xXx
Hi little Miss Cliffhanger... how is it going????? Ahem... just wanted to say that I think M&S must be terrible cold again, the clothes still clammy and now that they even loosened their physical contact the body heat to warm each other is gone as well... PLEEEEEEASE, help them soon (WE) :)
Hi Kruemi!!
I know I know!! M&S are always in my mind - but finding the time to let them out onto my laptop screen is a struggle at the moment!!
There will be some embarrasment to heat their cheeks and also some heart warming conversation to come...
xXx
LOL, I can't wait for these *some*s :):):):)
FRIDAY!!!!!! (And I'm still waiting (WE))..... I hope you are well, Rianne!!!
Hope everything is going groovy, cherub!
Hope everything is going groovy, cherub!
I'm with Minnie, I hope you are alright!
Ooooh I'm dying to read all the chapters I missed....about 6 I think LOL....but I promise I will catch up!!! Soon I hope LOL :P
Hey Tweety!!
I have no idea how much you have missed - or I for that matter - and its going to take ages to trawl through all the posts to find my old posts! But I shall!! I shall!!
I very much enjoyed the new chapter of WAY - sucker for the sweetness - but the appearence of D makes me very nervous in my belly!
Welcome back my dear!!
xXx
Post a Comment