Monday, February 19, 2007

Chapter 19!

Hi All!!

Thank you so much for your patience!

I know its really late!!

But Chapter 19:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/19/

xXx

4 comments:

kruemi said...

Hi lady!!! I miss your rambling, is everything okay with you???? Unfortunately I'm too tired for some funny thoughts lol... I'm excited to hear you have already a new story planned!!! YAY!!!

Rianne said...

Hi!!

Oh Kruemi!! Thank you!! I'm doing okay! Better than a few days ago!!

Sadly my work has been giving me things to do - so my ramblings have been a little slower recently!!

I did start your review for 9 of WAY yesterday and then had to stop, but it is saved for me to carry on today!! Its a question of how many days will it take Rianne to do one review!! Its like how many students does it take to change a light bulb? 21. One to hold the bulb and 20 to turn the room around?! OKAY - I really can't make up my own jokes! Must take that off my CV!! :WINK:! Must get smilies on this blog?!Can I even do that?!!

The new story is going a little slower than I'd thought - mainly as the opening is stressful - I'm not sure if I told you what the story is about?! But I'm not putting it on here just yet incase I don't end up writing it in the end - so PM me if I didn't! I'm telling few the real details just incase!!

But I am doing well with FF, not long left - but the ideas for the second bit are going well - much better than I'd imagined! I plan to put my own stamp on WTHI and people will have to just accept that!! I just don't know what to title it!! Argh!!!

Any suggestions anyone?! Maybe I should start a poll somewhere!?!

xXx

kruemi said...

Oh, smileys here would be great!!! I miss them!! Oh, and I will send you a pm!!! (Or maybe can we say this is it? because I actually have to run right now, I just saw that you already replied and of course I had to look lol)And I will think about a title... I love to do that!!! Have a nice day!!

Rianne said...

Ha ha! I'm just dashing for my lunch - oh dear, dashing has suddenly become my word of the week!!

But I will PM you after to fill you in!

Speak soon!

xXx