Hello All!!!
Here you go!! Chapter 17!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/17/
Amy - I am so sorry I am so late...
Maritza -Welcome back!
Tweety - I only read half the message on your Blog - I'm watching the latest ER tonight so I will be back with comments monday!!
Kruemi, Lynn and Eliza - I am getting to your stories!! I'm so sorry I am behind yet again! And the weekend has almost gone already!
Enjoy the rest of it all!!
xXx
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Don't worry, my story will be there when you have time. I loved your chapter, but how are you going to get them to realize their real feelings?
I really will get to it - both the published one and the one to come!!
I'm so sorry that I have been so busy!! Have all the other proof readers given you loads of comments yet?!
I'm glad you loved the chapter! Thank you!!
I will try and get them to realise their feelings properly - Michaela is 90% there... Sully may be alittle further away...!!
xXx
Actually I have made many chages to the Safe Passage story and I have decided to let it rest for awhile the conclusion even with all the chages it needs more. I have started another based on Bad Water and I have an idea for one with an alternate time line. I need to stop jumping around and decide what to concentrate on and that is where I am so no worries I am along way from another published story
Hi Lynn!!
I don't think you have to stop jumping around at all!!
Just go with it! And most importantly when you have an idea scribble it down quick!! My mind is terrible for forgetting things!!
For me making a proper plan sounds like school or work and this takes the fun away!!
I'm pleased to hear that you are still so excited about writing!! I told you you were a writer!!
xXx
Hi Rianne! I just read that you wrote on Tweety's blog that people at your office drop like flies... since there wasn't something new from you (ahem.... like chapter 18 (winking emoticon lol)I'm wondering if you are alright. I sure hope so!!! Have a nice rest of the Sunday!!!!!
Post a Comment