Monday, January 08, 2007

Oooooh fancy new Blogger which looks just the same!!

Hello!!

I have now officially transfered over to new blogger!

No idea if it will help - but Tweety I hope it allows you to post now!!

Hope all had a Happy New Year

and THANK YOU for all my

Wonderful Birthday wishes!!

xXx

9 comments:

Fatoomocyte said...

Testing! Testing! This is Tweety....do you read me?

Fatoomocyte said...

OOOH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY your blog likes me again Rainie! HUZZAH!!!

Rianne said...

Hi Tweety!!

Reading Reading!!

We have communication again!!


Yay!!!

xXx

Fatoomocyte said...

HUZZAH! *does happy dance* (or would if I wasn't sitting at a desk trying to do research [haha]!!!)

Bean said...

YAY... the world is going to new blogger I tell you ... it's mad...

Do you know what really made me switch.. they had this thing that said old blogger wanted to take a vacation and I felt so bad for it, I made the switch.... I am a sap!!

Fatoomocyte said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL no words Eliza, no words *rofl*

Rianne said...

Ha! I read that too!!!

Although I changed as everyone else has... I'm such a sheep!!

Baaaaaa!!!


xXx

Lynn said...

I have the new blogger too and I don't notice a difference either?

Bean said...

The only difference is if you decide to change your layout or template