Here you go!!
Chapter 15!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/15/
Hope you all have an absolutely Fab New Year whatever your plans!!
And I will speak to you all Next Year!!
Ha ha!!
xXx
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm the first to post here so na na na na na!
Ha yes!!
My blog is the blog of boring and people tend not to want to come and talk to me on here!!
Hows things with you?
When do your classes re-start? My brother is monday! He went back yesterday! I have the house back!! Hot water, food, the internet!Yay!!
xXx
I will be glad to talk to you here!
Awwww!!
Thank you Lynn!!!
I do have a mini announcement! I think I am going to try this fancier blogger - as poor Tweety cannot post here - stupid blog won't let her, so....
Ooooh I'll be back in bit - I hope this isn't a disaster!!
xXx
Post a Comment