Hi guys!!
Hooray for finally completing another chapter before even I forget what's been going on in my story!!
Hopefully you can all find it here :
Chapter 16!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/16/
Have a great week!
HE HE!! Enjoy!! xXx
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Just tell me when you forgot something, I will remind you!!! You have all town gathered in the clinic and Sully just slept through a very pleasant entanglement with Michaela and Michaela is on her way back into his arms!!!lol Now you have to wake up Sully, please!!! You don't need to show that to Michaela though, she might become embarrassed once again!!!
I am so dim...!!
I read this and thought...Huh? What does that mean!!
NO don't panic I am all refreshed now Thank Yo Kruemi!!
More to coem very soon in the form of a chapter 17...
xXx
lol, well, sometimes my rambling sounds a little ...uhm... foreign LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Well at least you can spell my dear - I managed to miss the 'u' off you and spelt come 'coem'!
Shows how great my education was!!
xXx
Dropping in to say I'm back and to say HELLO! Lappy all better. You can read a little about it on my blog. Will try to catch up to your wonderful fic as soon as I can. I miss reading it. Lots to catch up with all the fics. Wish me luck.
Hi Maritza!
Welcome back!!
Yes its going to take you an age to catch up with all the writing we've all been doing! But I'm hoping you will enjoy every minute of it!!
xXx
Post a Comment