Rianne, what a nice pic!!!! Thanks for the wishes!!! Tweety, I'm shocked! You don't want to hug Michaela??? Gulp....I'm off so I can think about what that means...
Oh for the LOVE OF GOD....Kruemi stop nit picking and being a PAIN loooooooool *hugs all round* ok? Anyone seen Preston? I wouldn't want Kruemi to think I was neglecting anyone....
Ok I am very sorry to have called Kruemi a pain...maybe she could be a nice pain....like a labour pain? Cos you get a lovely baby at the end? :( :S Kruemi *super big squishy hugs till your brains pop out*
Ooooh Rainie do tell what it was like in Manchester...did you get nice gifts :) And yay now you have officially invited us we won't be leaving! MWahahahahahhahaha
I did really well in Manch - also got myself some very cute new boots and some more pumps from Topshop - I'm going to call the pumps my mermaid shoes as they are white and pearlescent (how do you spell that without a dictionary!!) and are probably going to get completely ruined as soon as I put them on my feet!
I also had a great laugh at a German Travelling Market that was there - they had all these bars set up in little log cabins and a huge robot Moose that sang Christmas songs! So funny!!!
Felt like i've had an extra long weekend - not just a day off - and even my day today is alright as I am wearing my new boots!!!
LOL it's the small things in life isnt it :P The essay,....dun dun DUN...is DONE!!!! Sorry that sounds weird LOL...anyway I am sooooo happy....if its rubbish I DONT CARE! LOL...yay my sis is on the train home right now too!
My sister is 18....just started uni in Durham :) Yes I got to drive to station but mum made dad go with me cos she doesn't trust me in the dark...sigh...anyway my license came in the post YAY so I am offically LICENSED TO DRIVE!
21 comments:
Love Love Love :D *hug* (to Sully lol....ohhhh and maybe to you too :P)
Merry Christmas & happy holidays! :P
Sorry Rainie...blog went mad and posted it twice! I hope it won't repeat that...grrrr
Very nice. Thanks for the well wishes to all of us here.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!!!!
Hi you two!!
Tweety!! I don't know why Blogger does that. It lets you delete and then leaves that stupid 'removed by the author' comment!!
Ha! Hows being a lady of the road going?! My bro wants insurance on my car that I can't drive yet for Christmas :(
It's MY car....
Hi Maritza! Merry Christmas to you too!!
You know - my house still has NO tree!! So sad! I'll have to take it down as soon as I put it up!!
xXx
Rianne, what a nice pic!!!! Thanks for the wishes!!! Tweety, I'm shocked! You don't want to hug Michaela??? Gulp....I'm off so I can think about what that means...
LOL sorry Kruemi, if I say I wanna hug Michaela like I wanna hug Sully it might give people the wrong idea LOOOOOOOOL
Well, but you don't mind hugging Rianne????? ????? What does that tell us???? LOL
Oh for the LOVE OF GOD....Kruemi stop nit picking and being a PAIN loooooooool *hugs all round* ok? Anyone seen Preston? I wouldn't want Kruemi to think I was neglecting anyone....
Well, you are lucky that I can't use that little yellow sulking man here!!!!!! Me a pain? Ha! I'm vanishing into my little cave now...
Ok I am very sorry to have called Kruemi a pain...maybe she could be a nice pain....like a labour pain? Cos you get a lovely baby at the end? :( :S
Kruemi *super big squishy hugs till your brains pop out*
LOL, okay who can resist such words... I'm coming out of my cave again, being a nice little painlooool
*giggle* Ok Kruemi I think we better leave LOL...hope we didnt scare you Rainie LOL....
Hi Crazy Ladies!!
What are you like?!!!
But feel free to talk! I love visitors!!
I had a day away yesterday!
Will I find carnage at the blog of Tweety too?!!
xXx
Ooooh Rainie do tell what it was like in Manchester...did you get nice gifts :)
And yay now you have officially invited us we won't be leaving! MWahahahahahhahaha
Haha! Oh NO!!!
:)
I did really well in Manch - also got myself some very cute new boots and some more pumps from Topshop - I'm going to call the pumps my mermaid shoes as they are white and pearlescent (how do you spell that without a dictionary!!) and are probably going to get completely ruined as soon as I put them on my feet!
I also had a great laugh at a German Travelling Market that was there - they had all these bars set up in little log cabins and a huge robot Moose that sang Christmas songs! So funny!!!
Felt like i've had an extra long weekend - not just a day off - and even my day today is alright as I am wearing my new boots!!!
He he!!
Hows your essay now?!
xXx
LOL it's the small things in life isnt it :P The essay,....dun dun DUN...is DONE!!!! Sorry that sounds weird LOL...anyway I am sooooo happy....if its rubbish I DONT CARE! LOL...yay my sis is on the train home right now too!
Hooray for the essay!!!
How old is your sister?!
I only have a stupid brother - but he and I actually do get on now!
Did you get to drive to the station and surprise her?!
I'm getting there with 14 - if its not ready by tonight even I may scream like crazy!!
Have a great day!!
xXx
My sister is 18....just started uni in Durham :) Yes I got to drive to station but mum made dad go with me cos she doesn't trust me in the dark...sigh...anyway my license came in the post YAY so I am offically LICENSED TO DRIVE!
Ha! My brothers came here today - very spooky! I wonder if the licences met in the licensing office!!
Okay that was officially weird! I have written too much - bed time me thinks!!
P.s new chapter is finally up!!
xXx
I love your Mike and Sully Christmas picture!! :-)
Post a Comment