Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finally I can announce that Chapter 14 is up!!!

Hi!

Just a quick one - 14 is officially ready!!

Hope you all enjoy!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3163716/14/

xXx

11 comments:

kruemi said...

And another blog that lets me talk, yippee!! You will never again get rid of me now!!! looool. German Market??? I think we are famous for our Christmas markets and that we are crazy about them (well not me grin)... I'm off to read three wonderful things: your and Judy's new chapter and Eliza's story!!! To speak with Tweety: huzzah!!! LOOOOL

Fatoomocyte said...

Oi ya no stealing my special words :P

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, I'm a thief??? looool, well, good things should be used and so I took the freedom, huzzah!!!!

Fatoomocyte said...

LOOOOOL well I SUPPOSE in thaaat case LOL....giggle...why do we always end up arguing on this blog LOL

kruemi said...

I am here to prove that I don't always argue lol, Merry Christmas to you Rianne! I hope your back won't complain about your new "bed"!!! lol

Rianne said...

Hi crazy guys!

And yes kruemi - no arguing!! yay!!

I hope you all - and anyone else reading had a great holidays!!

I am now back at work.... groan...

And kruemi - I didn't loose my bed - santa still found me!! My brother was finally gallant - ie forced into giving up his by my Dad!!


xXx

Fatoomocyte said...

looool just popping in for my dose of insanity lol...glad to hear you had a good break...shame about the back at work part *sigh* but its Friday + new year next week! YAY more time off!

Rianne said...

More time for who!?

I'm back at work on tues the 2nd :(
I only get the monday off :(

I fear we are sadly lacking in iNsAnItY over here!!

We need a crazy topic like.....


To talk about!!

xXx

Fatoomocyte said...

Well least Monday is off right? That's a plus...kinda :P Hmm a mad topic...how about the random porkies that are being narrated on the Twuemi thread? LOL....

Rianne said...

What porkies young lady?!!

Lynn and I were just wondering if "who's the daddyyyyy!!!"

Ha!!

Monday is not enought time off - I'm still a student at heart! I want my month off like I used to get! This few days business is just downright wrong!!!

xXx

Fatoomocyte said...

*giggle* I feel your pain LOL...and who said we didn't know the dad was lol...like we would start a story and not have a plot *scowl* *giggle*