Hello!!!
Firstly I would like to say...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
And Secondly...
A HUGE THANK YOU to all my readers and those who voted for my stories in the 2007 DQ poll!! Thank you so much for not only reading, and voting, but also for patiently waiting for me to post the next chapters during all the craziness!!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Now I'm not usually one for quotes... but I read this today from Gillian Anderson (X-Files) and thought it interesting and appropriately uplifting for New Years!!
I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.
So with that in mind I wish all a great start to 2008... and maybe... just maybe I will finally finish Frozen Fires and Starting All Over Again this year!!! Fingers Crossed!!
Rianne
xXx

1 comment:
Happy New Year to you too! I look forward to those stories finishing in )* and others starting
Post a Comment