Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just thought I'd add a few more wedding pictures!!

The beautiful Bride!! (Caroline)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Typical UK weather!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The Bride and Groom's First Dance.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Big Bridesmaids. (Pretending not to be cold, and failing!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Baby Bridesmaids!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Bride and I!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Glamour girls!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

xXx

3 comments:

kruemi said...

Great pics, Rianne! I can tell that you had a lot of fun which is great!!!

Rianne said...

Hi Kruemi!!

I'm glad you like them! I took soooo many pictures!! About 100+ all together!! Got a little bit picture crazy!!

But it was a really beautiful day and I managed to get through my reading without making a mistake or embarrasing myself which was great!!

xXx

kruemi said...

Picture crazy - I like that!!! I know someone else who is the same :-) ... my daughter took around 600 pics when we were in London!! lol
Btw, i hope you are well and your muse hasn't abandoned you!!!! (WE)